I’m immensely happy to tell you that I’ve been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by the lovely Actressinreality! You can check out her blog by clicking on the name.
Thank you so so much! It’s only been a month since I started blogging and I used to see all these people I follow getting awards and I used to wonder when I’ll get one. And here is it is
I think this is such a lovely idea, and always inspires us to be even better. It’s amazing to know that when someone else won this award, they thought of me as worthy to nominate me further.
Here’s how we go about this.
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Unique Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you. Link them into your “Unique Blogger Award” response!
- Answer the 3 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask the people you nominate 3 questions.
- What is the quote that resonates with you the most? – ” But how can you expect others to love you if you don’t love yourself?”
- Has blogging benefitted your life? If so, in what way? – I’m pretty new to the whole concept of blogging and I yet have to completely understand it fully before I can make any material benefits out of it. Material benefits being my ultimate goal of creating a safe community for free creative expression like I’ve mentioned quite a few times before. Other than that, blogging has definitely motivated me to up my writing game and have a sense of responsibility.
- Do you believe in soul mates? – I really don’t know when/where I heard this story, that initially we were created in pairs, but for some reason, we were separated from our significant other and the purpose of life is to find our other half and thus, our soulmate, Now while I don’t believe that this is our sole purpose, this lends some romanticism to the whole idea and makes it pretty interesting.
I further nominate:
My Questions for the nominees
1 Describe your favourite book and the reason you love it in 50 words or less.
2 How do you de-stress?
3What is your advice to newbies for running a successful blog in your niche?
And that is all lovelies!
Congratulations to everyone!